Catherine A. Moore
Catherine practices in the areas of land use and real estate, municipal law, and civil litigation. Catherine grew up in Bellingham and graduated from Sehome High School. She received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Washington in 2012 and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. She is a 2016 graduate of the University of Washington School of Law. During law school, she worked with several environmental nonprofits to gain a solid foundation in land use law.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Science and B.S. in Economics, magna cum laude
- Whatcom County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington, admitted 2016