Esther E. Hyun
Esther Hyun is a business lawyer focused on preventing and minimizing costly litigation for her clients. She provides comprehensive legal services to businesses in all stages of growth. Her services include business formation, contract drafting and review, and advising employers. She takes a proactive approach with clients by identifying potential problems before they arise. When litigation becomes necessary, Esther brings a wealth of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
Prior to joining Carmichael Clark, PS, she represented family-owned businesses and multinational corporations in California, where she originally began practicing law. She works with clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality, food and beverage, banking, and health care.
In her spare time, Esther enjoys discovering local restaurants, traveling, and volunteering at Seattle Humane.
Practicing law since: 2013
With Carmichael Clark since: 2017
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Washington State University, B.A., Business Administration, 2010
Recognition, Publications, and Presentations
- Star of the Quarter, American Bar Association Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division, 2015.
- Presentation: Business Liability. San Diego City College. October 24, 2012. San Diego, CA.
- Panel: Assisting Modest Means Clients Through Low Bono. State Bar of California. April 24, 2014. San Francisco, CA.
- Whatcom County Bar Association
- California Community Activities
- American Bar Association Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division Young Lawyers Committee, Chair, 2017 to present
- American Bar Association Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division Diversity Board, Co-Chair, 2015 to present
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Liaison, 2017 to present
- Washington Women Lawyers King County Chapter, Board Member, 2016 to present