Carmichael Clark’s real estate practice encompasses all matters relating to real estate transactions and lawsuits.
The firm’s transactional practice includes negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements; commercial and residential leases; easements; covenants; mortgage documents; community association articles of incorporation and bylaws; financing; and development documents.
The firm’s lawyers also have extensive experience and a history of success representing clients in lawsuits involving the following issues relating to real estate:
- Eminent domain / condemnation
- Boundary disputes
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial leases and evictions
- Fraudulent concealment / hidden defects
- Water rights
Carmichael Clark’s real estate practice also includes representing homeowners associations, condominium associations, and camping clubs on a variety of subjects, including the following:
- Dues/assessment collection and lien foreclosure
- Construction defect litigation
- Association formation
- Association governance and governing document preparation
- Rules and regulations